Position: SD (Sales and Distribution) SAP Consultant.
Grade: Intermediate Level.
Department: Operations (SAP)
Reports to: Team Leader, Project Manager
Support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of specific SAP modules. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Tasks and Duties:
• Support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP SD modules. This role uses consulting skills and business knowledge regarding Sales and Distribution functions.
• The role is expected to deliver complex SAP solutions to challenging deadlines. And would include understanding of MM, FI, CO, QM & PP Strong project background in package implementations
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
• Provide end-to-end business process guidance and solution definition for the configuration and gap development on SAP SD module.
• Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
• Use the functional knowledge of the SD SAP module and strong contract and pricing strategies background to assist users and IT partners
• Together with the customer you analyze business requirements and processes with the aim of creating solutions tailored to the needs of the customer & integrated with business cycles of other modules
• Documents all aspects of the system (e.g. process design, User Requirements Specifications, Functional System Requirements and Developments Specifications, test plans, integration efforts, etc.
• Write detail specifications for development of custom programs
• Develop solutions, business blueprints and decision memos for business- and IT-related topics
• Perform necessary SAP SD configurations
• Creation of test concepts, quality assurance and software testing to ensure homogenous system behavior through the whole integrated business cycle.
• Provide post implementation support and problem resolution, Tier 2 support.
• Partner in developing and implementing end user training and materials for internal associates and all field locations
• Knowledge Transfer with his team members regarding their tasks and duties.
• Data entry and Data Cleansing of documents related to the project current phase.
• Bachelor degree in Information System or any related field.
• 1-2 years’ Experience in ERP Project.
• 1-2 Experience in SAP Support project.
• Certificate is a plus.
Abilities and skills:
• Problem solving and interpersonal communications skills
• Motivation to learn
• Documentation, negotiation, presentation, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Ability/desire to learn new systems and processes quickly.
• Team Player.
• Ability to work under stress to meet deadlines.
• Providing clear direction
SAP Consultants work collaboratively in a consulting team and liaise extensively with clients to understand their business functions.
If you are interested kindly send your CV at email@example.com with mentioning the job title in the subject mail.
Note: CVs without mail subject will be automatically